Sunday, February 28, 2010

Poem by Timira Hassan I MISS


I MISS



All day today
all i could think of
are the things i miss...
and mostly I miss you
I miss everything about you
from the smell of clean laundry
and clean shower
to how it feels to hug you
i miss your smile
when i see you
I miss you coming from behind me
hugging me tight
not letting me go
i miss your breath on the my neck
and i miss how it feels to kiss you
without a care
i miss how i feel when i am with you
like all the girls in the world can not compare to me
because I am all you see
and I miss your voice when we talk face to face
i miss laying next to you talking about everything
I guess thats why I want you to call me everynight so i can feel that
I miss you like a wife misses her husband needing him just to lay next to her
I miss hearing you heart beat the most
You always say you be home soon
but soon isnt now...
I miss you being all mine but
i just miss you altogether...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger