Saturday, January 16, 2010

poem by Bël Bambini

I wrote a poem for you; not really for you but about you. This is how I feel "and shit".


*I compiled this while I was sleep in my brain; Sorry for all the 'and shit's its POETRY.*

So basically I like you and shit
But I don't know if like
your right for me and shit

Yeah your cool
and funny as shit
but that don't stop
you from having
groupies and shit

I mean look at me and look at them
there is some badd(er) bitch *with a phat ass, some nice thighs,
and a craving sex-atite*
out that you could have
so you wouldn't be serious with me.

Sometimes I don't even know why I bother
we will never be

My crush is crushed
because I came to this realization:

I should just stay being your "son"

I stand no chance
and thats what hurts the most.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger