Wednesday, September 8, 2010

OUCH a poem by Valerié Porcelain-Celestin


Keeping secrets.
Secrets will ultimately keep you.
Maybe it's my secrets that ruined a love so true.
Or so I thought.
Intensify my wounds.
Burn me so deeply with that cigarette you possess.
Stick it deeper in my scars.
Regardless of my agonizing screams,
You continue.
Devour my soul.

I have never been too complicated.
Never asked for much.
I have never needed more than one,
And I've only yearned for your touch.
I've let you come inside me
And given it all up just to get here.
Razorblades and sun-kissed skin.
Red stained tile from my pain induced sin.
Forgive me?

I hate talking to you.
I miss you when you're away.
Come into my heart and love me today.
The more I love you,
The more I feel myself die.
It's wrong and doesn't even feel right.
Come and finish me off.
Say you'll love me tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger